Our CPD team, all qualified teachers and some ASTs, have current and relevant expertise and experience of how classes in primary and secondary schools work today. Our change management team includes senior advisers and educationalists, former heads and academy principals and change management consultants.
All of our staff are focused on working in partnership with our clients to deliver sustainable change and continual improvement. We optimise the use of ICT in teaching and learning and deliver programmes that:
- • Underpin schools’ teaching and learning practices
- • Build competence and confidence in teachers
- • Encourages peer skills transfer
- • Improve results
- • Promotes the facilitation of the learning process
- • Embrace the digital world
We also have long-term partnerships with technology providers who specialise in the education market, exchanging ideas and getting to understand better how technology in education is being developed and we call upon our industry partners for technical assistance and advice as part of the programme process.